RE: [BPQ32] pilinbpq

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
      Dennis

      Are you running two programs at the same time with the same UDP allocated?

      Mike N9PMO
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
        Ok, ran it under the root term, came up fine. Should ask if the aprs is running under this version. Otherwise I'll leave it commented for now.

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 23, 2013
          No, after running it as root it came up ok. I'll add the USER record for mangment for you, then when i'm sure everythings running right i'll inittab the bpq as a daemon. Later.