LinBPQ 'filter'

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013

      On the http ‘messages’ webpage, in the ‘filter’ fields (To: From: Via:) I need to go to CAP’s to get it to function ..

      John, can this be changed so either upper or lower case characters can be used – for the lazy people – like me ??

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013
        I've change the compare to ignore case for the next version.

        John

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23, 2013

          Thanks John.

          73, Dick ZS6RO