MailChat

  • ve3ema
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013

      Hi,

      I am a winFBB user trying out MailChat for the first time.  I appolagize in advance if this has been discussed as I could not find anything in the archives.

      In winFBB, I use an exception line such as ! H VA3CVI.* to prevent pingpongs.  Does MailChat have something  inherently built in to prevent pingponging or am I missing something in the  fundamentals?

      Thanks,

      Harmen, VE3EMA

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
        Harmen

        Exclusions are not needed in BPQ-BBS, see:
        http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ%20Mail%20and%20Ch
        at%20Server%20Mail%20Forwarding.htm

        Full document available at:
        http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/

        73

        Mike N9PMO
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013

          Hi gang,

          By BPQ32 Switch is down and not sure when I can get it back on line. Computer failed so I need time to purchase another computer.  All station who are sending me traffic or have me connected can take me down until I figure out what to do…

          Cheers  Bill