Re: [BPQ32] Looking to link Node

  • Gary Roberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      Thanks for those who sent me their info.  We should be good to go now.

        -Gary, AG1T

      On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM, marcintravis <ag1t@...> wrote:
      I am looking to link to another node via TCP.  We are in the process of getting back online with packet here in our area and want to have a couple internet backbone links.

      If you are interested, shoot me an email at ag1t@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional