Looking to link Node

  • marcintravis
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      I am looking to link to another node via TCP. We are in the process of getting back online with packet here in our area and want to have a couple internet backbone links.

      If you are interested, shoot me an email at ag1t@...

      Thanks.

      -Gary
    • Gary Roberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
        Thanks for those who sent me their info.  We should be good to go now.

          -Gary, AG1T

        On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM, marcintravis <ag1t@...> wrote:
        I am looking to link to another node via TCP.  We are in the process of getting back online with packet here in our area and want to have a couple internet backbone links.

        If you are interested, shoot me an email at ag1t@...

        Thanks.

          -Gary

        <*> Your email settings: