BPQ32 / Linux

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013

      John… You pretty much know what I have here…

      Is the only thing I would need to consider giving up is WINMOR if I went 100% Linux…???

      Just about to that point..

      Thanks 73 Jerry

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
        You cant use my APRS mapping, but there are other programs that do the same job. LinBPQ doesnt at the moment support KAM or AEA Pactor modems, but will when I have the time to test them.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013

          Ok Thanks John…!!