Re: linking nodes

  • Roland
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
      Hello to the group,

      I have not a solution, but I want to say that I have the same problem with linking nodes. I hear the other side, there are connections between my and the other node, but if I want to connect, I get a Link failure. Even so, the other node is not listed in my broadcast. There seems to be a link between the nodes, but that's all, I can't connect the other side.

      I try many options, TCP-IP options (master/slave), other UDP-ports, connect my PC direct to the internet without a router and so on, nothing seems to work.

      73,

      Roland.