Re: New User Trying To Get BPQ Running

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2008
      Well Hello Art. Nice to see that you are making it through this
      winter weather.

      I have changed the node to ACNODE:KB3FN-3 and remmed out as you
      suggested. I am letting the local\main node sort out the changes. Now
      do I need to do anything to have my routeing table updated?

      Nice to see you again, Lynn

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, Art Bertheaume <abertheaume@...> wrote:

      > Hi Lynn,
      > You must be making some sort of progress. I am receiving your
      node via AXIP/UDP (ie:ACNODE:KB3FN and PCTRF:KB3FN) via a couple of
      my other node partners. So you are propagating your node out to
      others with your AXIP port.

      > I seen your node yesterday morning too. I was not able to get
      a connection though. I suspect that the packaged BPQAXIP.cfg file
      that comes with BPQ contains certain routes. I am bringing this to
      attention so that if that is the case, it can be corrected
      by "remming" those entries out, making them examples instead of
      actual functioning entries.

      > Unless you have made arrangements with those entries,
      broadcasting to them is a one way street, there will not be a return
      path to your node if you are not "hearing" them.

      > If you have made arrangements with them, you likely have the
      UDP port that BPQ is listening on blocked or your software firewall
      is blocking it.

      > Art, N9ZZK
      >

      > Lynn <lwdehart@...> wrote:
      > I am a first time installer\user in b=need of help
      getting BPG up and