RE: [BPQ32] Linbpq Version 6.0.0.76

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013

      John, I installed  BPQ32 ver 6.0.0.76 – no problems.

      What I’m curious about is, in my HELP directory there are other files which don’t appear in your latest zipped HELP directory  … I renamed the files which were still in my HELP directory, restart BPQ32 and see that BPQ32 still runs without any apparent hassles ..

      Does that mean that every time you supply a zipped HELP directory file, we can basically delete our current HELP directory and replace with the contents of your zipped file ??

      73, Dick ZS6RO.