Re: [BPQ32] Linbpq Version 6.0.0.76

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
      On 14/02/13 23:23, John Wiseman wrote:

      Peter,

      Have you downloaded HTMLPages.zip and unzipped into the HTML folder?

      The files have .txt extensions - although they contain html, they are not complete web pages, but templates that are used by the code.

      73, John

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013

        John, I installed  BPQ32 ver 6.0.0.76 – no problems.

        What I’m curious about is, in my HELP directory there are other files which don’t appear in your latest zipped HELP directory  … I renamed the files which were still in my HELP directory, restart BPQ32 and see that BPQ32 still runs without any apparent hassles ..

        Does that mean that every time you supply a zipped HELP directory file, we can basically delete our current HELP directory and replace with the contents of your zipped file ??

        73, Dick ZS6RO.