Config files

  • kirkdehaan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13 6:31 PM
      I am finally going to install BPQ after following the group for quite awhile. I have installed the latest greatest version but cannot find the .cfg files mentioned. I did see to go back to an earlier version but that hasn't helped. I still do not see the sample config files. Can someone point this dummy to their location or package that has them?

      Kirk - N6SXR
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14 2:20 AM
        Go to Start Menu/BPQ32. There are shortcuts to the configuration and examples folders.

        73, John