Linbpq Version 6.0.0.76

  • ripmyyellow
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hi John and all members of the group.
      Just a quick communication to confirm that the above version of LinBpq
      is working smoothly on a Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. I have three ports, including a KISS tnc via a USB adaptor. Been running it now for near
      24 hours without a breakdown, so very pleased so far!
      I'm no expert with Linux, but the installation instructions are clear
      to me, so no problems there either.

      73,

      Alan. (GW4UMX-7)
    • Peter - ZL2BAU
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
        Hi John, all

        I downloaded the 6.0.0.76 file today but when I run it I get errors.

        Can`t find, Messages, Users, Forwarding ?

        I think it is a browser thing because it looks ok over the Lan and
        appears to be running correctly.

        Any clues ?

        Regards ..... Peter
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
          Peter,

          Have you downloaded HTMLPages.zip and unzipped into the HTML folder?

          The files have .txt extensions - although they contain html, they are not complete web pages, but templates that are used by the code.

          73, John

            I downloaded the 6.0.0.76 file today but when I run it I get errors.

            Can`t find, Messages, Users, Forwarding ?

            I think it is a browser thing because it looks ok over the Lan and
            appears to be running correctly.

            Any clues ?

            Regards ..... Peter

            HI John,

                        Thank you for that, the ones I was using were html extension that I downloaded a while back, the new txt ones working well as with 6.0.0.76.

            Regards ..... Peter

          • Richard
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013

              John, I installed  BPQ32 ver 6.0.0.76 – no problems.

              What I’m curious about is, in my HELP directory there are other files which don’t appear in your latest zipped HELP directory  … I renamed the files which were still in my HELP directory, restart BPQ32 and see that BPQ32 still runs without any apparent hassles ..

              Does that mean that every time you supply a zipped HELP directory file, we can basically delete our current HELP directory and replace with the contents of your zipped file ??

              73, Dick ZS6RO.