RE: [BPQ32] Re: BPQTermTCP for Android

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 11, 2013
      No.

      To be honest I'd forgotten about it.

      I'll see if I can borrow my daughter's device and try to sort it out.

      73, John

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 11, 2013
        Awesome. I figured it could give me another excuse to use my HP Touchpad for. It'd be killer if you could get the monitor portion working.

      • Shawn Bush
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 22 8:23 AM

          I have used BPQTermTCP in the past on my Droid Bionic and it worked fine but now when ever I hit connect the program crashes.

          73's