BPQ and Raspberry Pi help

  • kirkdehaan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2013
      I am new to both BPQ and the Raspberry Pi. I have an idea concept and would like some help with the idea and BPQ on the Pi. I am familiar with Unix/Linux but it's been many years. Since the Pi is an experimental system I would like help with the various operating system installs.

      Rather than tie up the bandwidth in this group lets take this offline. Any help would be appreciated to get me rolling.

      thanks!

      Kirk - N6SXR