New version of Linbpq

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8 3:55 PM
      i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip. These fix a number of bugs that have been found during testing. Latest version is 6.0.0.71.

      73, John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
        i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.

        The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of bugs that have been found during testing, and some new features. There are now drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover controllers. I have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be appreciated.

        A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions have also been made.

        Latest version is 6.0.0.98.

        73, John G8BPQ

      • Joel Yates
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
          Hi John, This is just the Linux version right?...Joel N4JOA
          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          From: "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>
          Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 17:31:39 -0000
          To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [BPQ32] New version of Linbpq

          i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.

          The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of bugs that have been found during testing, and some new features. There are now drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover controllers. I have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be appreciated.

          A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions have also been made.

          Latest version is 6.0.0.98.

          73, John G8BPQ

        • PE1RDW
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
            On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 18:31:39 +0100, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...>
            wrote:

            > i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.
            > The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of
            > bugs
            > that have been found during testing, and some new features. There are now
            > drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover controllers.
            > have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be
            > appreciated.
            > A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions
            > have
            > also been made.
            > Latest version is 6.0.0.98.
            > https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm
            > 73, John G8BPQ

            Hi John,

            Dit you ever got around to the rtty driver for mfj, I know it is a very
            low priorety item but figured it could not hurt to ask.

            --
            73 Andre PE1RDW
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
              Yes,

              There will be a new beta of Windows version shortly.

              John

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
                No harm in asking, but no, I haven't looked at it yet - to be honest I'd
                forgotten about it.

                John.

                > i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.
                > The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of
                > bugs that have been found during testing, and some new features. There
                > are now drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover
                > controllers.
                > have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be
                > appreciated.
                > A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions
                > have also been made.
                > Latest version is 6.0.0.98.
                > https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm
                > 73, John G8BPQ

                Hi John,

                Dit you ever got around to the rtty driver for mfj, I know it is a very low
                priorety item but figured it could not hurt to ask.

                --
                73 Andre PE1RDW

              • David Bird
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
                  John,

                  Just installed 98 and the HTMLPages and the startup connectivity problem I had is now resolved. Do not know if this was a fix in the new build or if it is a blessing. In any event, the Web Page and Telnet connect properly on a power-up restart.

                  Thanks for whatever is different.

                  73, Dave
                  WA7RYV