RE: [BPQ32] linbpq error

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8, 2013
      Ken,

      Can you download it again?

      I'm pretty sure that is a bug I've found and fixed/

      73, John

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 8, 2013
        i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip. These fix a number of bugs that have been found during testing. Latest version is 6.0.0.71.

        73, John G8BPQ

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
          i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.

          The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of bugs that have been found during testing, and some new features. There are now drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover controllers. I have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be appreciated.

          A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions have also been made.

          Latest version is 6.0.0.98.

          73, John G8BPQ

        • Joel Yates
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
            Hi John, This is just the Linux version right?...Joel N4JOA
            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            From: "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>
            Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 17:31:39 -0000
            To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [BPQ32] New version of Linbpq

            i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.

            The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of bugs that have been found during testing, and some new features. There are now drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover controllers. I have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be appreciated.

            A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions have also been made.

            Latest version is 6.0.0.98.

            73, John G8BPQ

          • PE1RDW
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
              On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 18:31:39 +0100, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...>
              wrote:

              > i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.
              > The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of
              > bugs
              > that have been found during testing, and some new features. There are now
              > drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover controllers.
              > have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be
              > appreciated.
              > A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions
              > have
              > also been made.
              > Latest version is 6.0.0.98.
              > https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm
              > 73, John G8BPQ

              Hi John,

              Dit you ever got around to the rtty driver for mfj, I know it is a very
              low priorety item but figured it could not hurt to ask.

              --
              73 Andre PE1RDW
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
                Yes,

                There will be a new beta of Windows version shortly.

                John

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
                  No harm in asking, but no, I haven't looked at it yet - to be honest I'd
                  forgotten about it.

                  John.

                  > i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.
                  > The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of
                  > bugs that have been found during testing, and some new features. There
                  > are now drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover
                  > controllers.
                  > have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be
                  > appreciated.
                  > A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions
                  > have also been made.
                  > Latest version is 6.0.0.98.
                  > https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm
                  > 73, John G8BPQ

                  Hi John,

                  Dit you ever got around to the rtty driver for mfj, I know it is a very low
                  priorety item but figured it could not hurt to ask.

                  --
                  73 Andre PE1RDW

                • David Bird
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
                    John,

                    Just installed 98 and the HTMLPages and the startup connectivity problem I had is now resolved. Do not know if this was a fix in the new build or if it is a blessing. In any event, the Web Page and Telnet connect properly on a power-up restart.

                    Thanks for whatever is different.

                    73, Dave
                    WA7RYV