linbpq error

  • kenny
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8, 2013
      Hi again John
      I have posted a picture on my temp webpage
      showing linbpq going back to the root prompt
      http://gb7cow.dyndns.org:84/linbpq.png

      it happens when i discon from the linbpq BBS using the web application (Close and return to the Node Page) button via the Lan

      73, Ken G7VJA
      GB7COW-3 Linbpq
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 8, 2013
        Ken,

        Can you download it again?

        I'm pretty sure that is a bug I've found and fixed/

        73, John

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 8, 2013
          i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip. These fix a number of bugs that have been found during testing. Latest version is 6.0.0.71.

          73, John G8BPQ

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
            i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.

            The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of bugs that have been found during testing, and some new features. There are now drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover controllers. I have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be appreciated.

            A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions have also been made.

            Latest version is 6.0.0.98.

            73, John G8BPQ

          • Joel Yates
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
              Hi John, This is just the Linux version right?...Joel N4JOA
              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

              From: "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>
              Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 17:31:39 -0000
              To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [BPQ32] New version of Linbpq

              i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.

              The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of bugs that have been found during testing, and some new features. There are now drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover controllers. I have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be appreciated.

              A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions have also been made.

              Latest version is 6.0.0.98.

              73, John G8BPQ

            • PE1RDW
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
                On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 18:31:39 +0100, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...>
                wrote:

                > i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.
                > The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of
                > bugs
                > that have been found during testing, and some new features. There are now
                > drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover controllers.
                > have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be
                > appreciated.
                > A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions
                > have
                > also been made.
                > Latest version is 6.0.0.98.
                > https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm
                > 73, John G8BPQ

                Hi John,

                Dit you ever got around to the rtty driver for mfj, I know it is a very
                low priorety item but figured it could not hurt to ask.

                --
                73 Andre PE1RDW
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
                  Yes,

                  There will be a new beta of Windows version shortly.

                  John

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
                    No harm in asking, but no, I haven't looked at it yet - to be honest I'd
                    forgotten about it.

                    John.

                    > i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.
                    > The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of
                    > bugs that have been found during testing, and some new features. There
                    > are now drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover
                    > controllers.
                    > have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be
                    > appreciated.
                    > A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions
                    > have also been made.
                    > Latest version is 6.0.0.98.
                    > https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm
                    > 73, John G8BPQ

                    Hi John,

                    Dit you ever got around to the rtty driver for mfj, I know it is a very low
                    priorety item but figured it could not hurt to ask.

                    --
                    73 Andre PE1RDW

                  • David Bird
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
                      John,

                      Just installed 98 and the HTMLPages and the startup connectivity problem I had is now resolved. Do not know if this was a fix in the new build or if it is a blessing. In any event, the Web Page and Telnet connect properly on a power-up restart.

                      Thanks for whatever is different.

                      73, Dave
                      WA7RYV