Re: Linbpq Debian 6

  • STEPHEN
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
      Thanks for the reply, yes I would like to try linking DX-Spider, I would in the end like most of my Ham stuff to be running on one pc. Glad to hear the web interface is coming to the windows version. I like it on the linbpq version, I will keep testing and I will post and problems but so far so good.
      Thanks again.....
      73
      Stephen