RE: [BPQ32] Linbpq Debian 6

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
      Hi Stephen,

      Thanks for the feedback.

      I plan to add the web interface to the Windows version once I have completed the development of it on Linux.

      I've been working on a way of linking spider to the linbpq node on the same machine, so perhaps you'd like to try that once I have the dealis worked out.

      73, John

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2013
        Thanks for the reply, yes I would like to try linking DX-Spider, I would in the end like most of my Ham stuff to be running on one pc. Glad to hear the web interface is coming to the windows version. I like it on the linbpq version, I will keep testing and I will post and problems but so far so good.
        Thanks again.....
        73
        Stephen