Re: linking nodes

  • kenny
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
      Hi Jim
      map my xrouter node that should give you enough nodes
      MAP GB7COW-5 gb7cow.dyndns.org UDP 93 B
      or my Bpqmail Node
      MAP GB7COW-3 gb7cow.dyndns.org UPD 93 B

      let me know your MAP details so i can add them into my .cgf

      73,Ken G7VJA
      GB7COW

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:

      > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi all
      > > can anyone help me with linking I have setup a 2 port node on 70cm and 2 meters is there a way i can get a nodes list via internet?
      > > thanks for any help you can give me
      > > cheers Jim de g7icd
      > >
      > i think i have the network link set up now all i need is some one to give me access to there nodes list please
      > cheers jim

    • James Mcdowall
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2013
        Still having problems trying to link to you Ken try the cfg etc but no joy

        Cheers Jim

        MAP G7ICD-7 jimspc.no-ip.org 93 B
        PS The strange thing is from the pc i can ping your ip no problem

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "kenny" wrote:

        > Hi Jim
        > map my xrouter node that should give you enough nodes
        > MAP GB7COW-5 gb7cow.dyndns.org UDP 93 B
        > or my Bpqmail Node
        > MAP GB7COW-3 gb7cow.dyndns.org UPD 93 B
        >
        > let me know your MAP details so i can add them into my .cgf
        >
        > 73,Ken G7VJA
        > GB7COW
        >
        > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:
        > >

        > > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi all
        > > > can anyone help me with linking I have setup a 2 port node on 70cm and 2 meters is there a way i can get a nodes list via internet?
        > > > thanks for any help you can give me
        > > > cheers Jim de g7icd
        > > >
        > > i think i have the network link set up now all i need is some one to give me access to there nodes list please
        > > cheers jim

      • James Mcdowall
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 12, 2013
          A very big Thank you to John Jerry and Kenny for helping me sort this out Cheers Jim

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:

          > Still having problems trying to link to you Ken try the cfg etc but no joy
          >
          > Cheers Jim
          >
          > MAP G7ICD-7 jimspc.no-ip.org 93 B
          > PS The strange thing is from the pc i can ping your ip no problem
          >

          > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "kenny" wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Jim
          > > map my xrouter node that should give you enough nodes
          > > MAP GB7COW-5 gb7cow.dyndns.org UDP 93 B
          > > or my Bpqmail Node
          > > MAP GB7COW-3 gb7cow.dyndns.org UPD 93 B
          > >
          > > let me know your MAP details so i can add them into my .cgf
          > >
          > > 73,Ken G7VJA
          > > GB7COW
          > >
          > > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:

          > > > i think i have the network link set up now all i need is some one to give me access to there nodes list please
          > > > cheers jim

        • Roland
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
            Hello to the group,

            I have not a solution, but I want to say that I have the same problem with linking nodes. I hear the other side, there are connections between my and the other node, but if I want to connect, I get a Link failure. Even so, the other node is not listed in my broadcast. There seems to be a link between the nodes, but that's all, I can't connect the other side.

            I try many options, TCP-IP options (master/slave), other UDP-ports, connect my PC direct to the internet without a router and so on, nothing seems to work.

            73,

            Roland.