Re: linking nodes

  • James Mcdowall
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:

      > Hi all
      > can anyone help me with linking I have setup a 2 port node on 70cm and 2 meters is there a way i can get a nodes list via internet?
      > thanks for any help you can give me
      > cheers Jim de g7icd

      i think i have the network link set up now all i need is some one to give me access to there nodes list please
      cheers jim
    • kenny
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
        Hi Jim
        map my xrouter node that should give you enough nodes
        MAP GB7COW-5 gb7cow.dyndns.org UDP 93 B
        or my Bpqmail Node
        MAP GB7COW-3 gb7cow.dyndns.org UPD 93 B

        let me know your MAP details so i can add them into my .cgf

        73,Ken G7VJA
        GB7COW

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:

        > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi all
        > > can anyone help me with linking I have setup a 2 port node on 70cm and 2 meters is there a way i can get a nodes list via internet?
        > > thanks for any help you can give me
        > > cheers Jim de g7icd
        > >
        > i think i have the network link set up now all i need is some one to give me access to there nodes list please
        > cheers jim

      • James Mcdowall
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2013
          Still having problems trying to link to you Ken try the cfg etc but no joy

          Cheers Jim

          MAP G7ICD-7 jimspc.no-ip.org 93 B
          PS The strange thing is from the pc i can ping your ip no problem

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "kenny" wrote:

          > Hi Jim
          > map my xrouter node that should give you enough nodes
          > MAP GB7COW-5 gb7cow.dyndns.org UDP 93 B
          > or my Bpqmail Node
          > MAP GB7COW-3 gb7cow.dyndns.org UPD 93 B
          >
          > let me know your MAP details so i can add them into my .cgf
          >
          > 73,Ken G7VJA
          > GB7COW
          >
          > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:
          > >

          > > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi all
          > > > can anyone help me with linking I have setup a 2 port node on 70cm and 2 meters is there a way i can get a nodes list via internet?
          > > > thanks for any help you can give me
          > > > cheers Jim de g7icd
          > > >
          > > i think i have the network link set up now all i need is some one to give me access to there nodes list please
          > > cheers jim

        • James Mcdowall
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 12, 2013
            A very big Thank you to John Jerry and Kenny for helping me sort this out Cheers Jim

            --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:

            > Still having problems trying to link to you Ken try the cfg etc but no joy
            >
            > Cheers Jim
            >
            > MAP G7ICD-7 jimspc.no-ip.org 93 B
            > PS The strange thing is from the pc i can ping your ip no problem
            >

            > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "kenny" wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Jim
            > > map my xrouter node that should give you enough nodes
            > > MAP GB7COW-5 gb7cow.dyndns.org UDP 93 B
            > > or my Bpqmail Node
            > > MAP GB7COW-3 gb7cow.dyndns.org UPD 93 B
            > >
            > > let me know your MAP details so i can add them into my .cgf
            > >
            > > 73,Ken G7VJA
            > > GB7COW
            > >
            > > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:

            > > > i think i have the network link set up now all i need is some one to give me access to there nodes list please
            > > > cheers jim

          • Roland
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
              Hello to the group,

              I have not a solution, but I want to say that I have the same problem with linking nodes. I hear the other side, there are connections between my and the other node, but if I want to connect, I get a Link failure. Even so, the other node is not listed in my broadcast. There seems to be a link between the nodes, but that's all, I can't connect the other side.

              I try many options, TCP-IP options (master/slave), other UDP-ports, connect my PC direct to the internet without a router and so on, nothing seems to work.

              73,

              Roland.