RE: [BPQ32] Re: ubuntu port

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 6, 2013
      No, you can specify any port com1 - com255. What error message do you get when you start linbpq? What are the rights on /dev/ttyS0?

      I've just run BPQMailChat, and it created linmail.cfg in the BPQ32/BPQMailChat fiolder. It should display version 1.4.53.10 - if not, you are running the wrong version.

      73, John