linking nodes

  • James Mcdowall
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2013
      Hi all
      can anyone help me with linking I have setup a 2 port node on 70cm and 2 meters is there a way i can get a nodes list via internet?
      thanks for any help you can give me
      cheers Jim de g7icd
    • James Mcdowall
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:

        > Hi all
        > can anyone help me with linking I have setup a 2 port node on 70cm and 2 meters is there a way i can get a nodes list via internet?
        > thanks for any help you can give me
        > cheers Jim de g7icd

        i think i have the network link set up now all i need is some one to give me access to there nodes list please
        cheers jim
      • kenny
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
          Hi Jim
          map my xrouter node that should give you enough nodes
          MAP GB7COW-5 gb7cow.dyndns.org UDP 93 B
          or my Bpqmail Node
          MAP GB7COW-3 gb7cow.dyndns.org UPD 93 B

          let me know your MAP details so i can add them into my .cgf

          73,Ken G7VJA
          GB7COW

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:

          > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all
          > > can anyone help me with linking I have setup a 2 port node on 70cm and 2 meters is there a way i can get a nodes list via internet?
          > > thanks for any help you can give me
          > > cheers Jim de g7icd
          > >
          > i think i have the network link set up now all i need is some one to give me access to there nodes list please
          > cheers jim

        • James Mcdowall
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11, 2013
            Still having problems trying to link to you Ken try the cfg etc but no joy

            Cheers Jim

            MAP G7ICD-7 jimspc.no-ip.org 93 B
            PS The strange thing is from the pc i can ping your ip no problem

            --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "kenny" wrote:

            > Hi Jim
            > map my xrouter node that should give you enough nodes
            > MAP GB7COW-5 gb7cow.dyndns.org UDP 93 B
            > or my Bpqmail Node
            > MAP GB7COW-3 gb7cow.dyndns.org UPD 93 B
            >
            > let me know your MAP details so i can add them into my .cgf
            >
            > 73,Ken G7VJA
            > GB7COW
            >
            > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:
            > >

            > > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hi all
            > > > can anyone help me with linking I have setup a 2 port node on 70cm and 2 meters is there a way i can get a nodes list via internet?
            > > > thanks for any help you can give me
            > > > cheers Jim de g7icd
            > > >
            > > i think i have the network link set up now all i need is some one to give me access to there nodes list please
            > > cheers jim

          • James Mcdowall
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 12, 2013
              A very big Thank you to John Jerry and Kenny for helping me sort this out Cheers Jim

              --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:

              > Still having problems trying to link to you Ken try the cfg etc but no joy
              >
              > Cheers Jim
              >
              > MAP G7ICD-7 jimspc.no-ip.org 93 B
              > PS The strange thing is from the pc i can ping your ip no problem
              >

              > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "kenny" wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Jim
              > > map my xrouter node that should give you enough nodes
              > > MAP GB7COW-5 gb7cow.dyndns.org UDP 93 B
              > > or my Bpqmail Node
              > > MAP GB7COW-3 gb7cow.dyndns.org UPD 93 B
              > >
              > > let me know your MAP details so i can add them into my .cgf
              > >
              > > 73,Ken G7VJA
              > > GB7COW
              > >
              > > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "James Mcdowall" wrote:

              > > > i think i have the network link set up now all i need is some one to give me access to there nodes list please
              > > > cheers jim

            • Roland
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
                Hello to the group,

                I have not a solution, but I want to say that I have the same problem with linking nodes. I hear the other side, there are connections between my and the other node, but if I want to connect, I get a Link failure. Even so, the other node is not listed in my broadcast. There seems to be a link between the nodes, but that's all, I can't connect the other side.

                I try many options, TCP-IP options (master/slave), other UDP-ports, connect my PC direct to the internet without a router and so on, nothing seems to work.

                73,

                Roland.