Re: [BPQ32] ubuntu 10.04

  • Tommi Holopainen
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
      Hello I get also my system working..only a few ports this moment.
      Some problem with UZ7HO modem, attach command works, and link seems ok with BPQ<-->UZ7HO, but not transmit, or received..traffic shows on UZ7HO window, but not in BPQ

      https://dl.dropbox.com/u/60559199/bpq_ubuntu.png

      -Tommi OH7JJT

      On 03.02.2013 00:09, John Wiseman wrote:

      Great!

      I'm pleased to hear it works

      I've just found that the code wasn't reporting to the node map. If you download again, that should fix it. The current version is .59

      73, John

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
        Tommi,

        UZ7HO wasn't in the list of available drivers. However, I've now got it working, so if you download again it should be ok.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
          Yes now UZ7HO working, just Done Qso with Jouko OH5RM

          -Tommi