RE: [BPQ32] ubuntu 10.04

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2013
      Great!

      I'm pleased to hear it works

      I've just found that the code wasn't reporting to the node map. If you download again, that should fix it. The current version is .59

      73, John

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2013

        I am happy to see that a liuux version is alive... Maybe I can get it running instead of running it in a MiniXP under VirtualBox on Debian

      • Tommi Holopainen
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
          Hello I get also my system working..only a few ports this moment.
          Some problem with UZ7HO modem, attach command works, and link seems ok with BPQ<-->UZ7HO, but not transmit, or received..traffic shows on UZ7HO window, but not in BPQ

          https://dl.dropbox.com/u/60559199/bpq_ubuntu.png

          -Tommi OH7JJT

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
            Tommi,

            UZ7HO wasn't in the list of available drivers. However, I've now got it working, so if you download again it should be ok.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
              Yes now UZ7HO working, just Done Qso with Jouko OH5RM

              -Tommi