ubuntu 10.04

  • kenny
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2013
      Hi John & All
      I have the linux version running on my ubuntu 10.04,just a couple of things to do before its live.Ports 2 & 3 are the next part of the project.
      here is a picture of the startup i used to get it running.
      http://gb7cow.dyndns.org:84/linbpq.png
      once i have got to grips with more of the setup i will post another message with more info.

      73 de Ken
      G7VJA - GB7COW-3
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2013
        Great!

        I'm pleased to hear it works

        I've just found that the code wasn't reporting to the node map. If you download again, that should fix it. The current version is .59

        73, John

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2013

          I am happy to see that a liuux version is alive... Maybe I can get it running instead of running it in a MiniXP under VirtualBox on Debian

        • Tommi Holopainen
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
            Hello I get also my system working..only a few ports this moment.
            Some problem with UZ7HO modem, attach command works, and link seems ok with BPQ<-->UZ7HO, but not transmit, or received..traffic shows on UZ7HO window, but not in BPQ

            https://dl.dropbox.com/u/60559199/bpq_ubuntu.png

            -Tommi OH7JJT

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
              Tommi,

              UZ7HO wasn't in the list of available drivers. However, I've now got it working, so if you download again it should be ok.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
                Yes now UZ7HO working, just Done Qso with Jouko OH5RM

                -Tommi