RE: [BPQ32] Linux Pi

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 1 8:48 AM

      John I would like too.. My Pi/TNC Setup is ready and willing!! 73

      Date: 01/02/2013 13:47:15

      It is just about ready for testing. There are sure to be problems with it still, but if anyone is willing to try it please let me know. At least to start, I suggest testers should be familiar with BPQ32, and know there way around a linux command prompt - this isn't really something for those new to BPQ to play with.

      The basic features are

      Has been tested on Raspberry PI and Ubuntu running on a PC. Should work on most Linux (and probably other unix) systems

      BPQ32 compatible Node, includng the APRS Digi/Igate feature

      Uses standard bpq32.cfg

      Drivers for KISS, AXIP, BPQEther, Telnet, SCS Tracker, SCSPTC. I2C Driver for PITNC on the PI. Others to follow.

      Includes the BBS part of BPQMailChat  (not chat).

      BBS Configuration and BBS/Node monitoring via a Web interface.

      I need to write some basic setup instructions - I'll try to do that later today.

      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 24, 2014
        Here is my adventure with TermTCP.  Works nicely once configured.