RE: [BPQ32] Linux Pi

  • dave.e.morris@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 43 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hello John
      First of all, I've had a hankering to learn / use Linux for ages (I don't know much about it !) and I have Ubuntu installed on a spare computer. But as I say, I don't know much about it - pick it up now and again to try to learn !!

      I have been running BPQ for a long time, initially 4.01 and now bpq32 (as you know to your cost !).

      If you feel I have the ability or qualifications to run a test, I'd be happy to do so. I assume that running a test system would not interfere with GB7YEW (running in WinXP)

      73 de Dave

      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 24, 2014
        Here is my adventure with TermTCP.  Works nicely once configured.