Re: IC-7200 with Winmor and UZ7HO

  • oh5rm
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
      Thanks John,

      I will try to get this test to be made with this config.
      COMxx the User mode virtual port

      PORT
      PORTNUM=3
      ID=WINMOR Port 1
      TYPE=EXTERNAL
      DLLNAME=WINMOR.dll
      PROTOCOL=WINMOR
      CONFIG
      ADDR 127.0.0.1 8510 PTT RTS PATH E:\winmor_TNC\Winmor TNC.exe
      RIGCONTROL COMxx 19200 PTTONLY
      CWID True
      BW 500
      DRIVELEVEL 100