IC-7200 with Winmor and UZ7HO

  • oh5rm
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi,

      A fellow ham has IC-7200 with build-in soundcard.
      He would like to use Winmor_TNC and UZ7HO_soundmodem in his BPQ node.
      Basic config is clear, but how to get both PTTs work?

      73 Jouko OH5RM
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
        Jouko,

        I write a program to convert RTS changes on a virtual serial port to ICOM CAT commands so UZ7HO could be used with the IC7200. It could be modified to allow control from two programs, but I'm not sure if it would be fast enough for WINMOR. Could you test it with WINMOR and let me konw the results. If it works ok, I'll modify it for two applcations.

        It needs the User Mode Virtual Serial port, see

        73, John

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2013
          Thanks John,

          I will try to get this test to be made with this config.
          COMxx the User mode virtual port

          PORT
          PORTNUM=3
          ID=WINMOR Port 1
          TYPE=EXTERNAL
          DLLNAME=WINMOR.dll
          PROTOCOL=WINMOR
          CONFIG
          ADDR 127.0.0.1 8510 PTT RTS PATH E:\winmor_TNC\Winmor TNC.exe
          RIGCONTROL COMxx 19200 PTTONLY
          CWID True
          BW 500
          DRIVELEVEL 100