Windows

  • T L Roberson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2013
      I think the problem is with the operating systems. I am running the 64bit version of windows XP Pro K and reading the documents says VCommConfig will not run with 64 bits. Is there a way to correct this problem. I lost the computer that had the 32bit version and I did not have the windows disk to reload.

      Robby

    • N9ACQ
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2013

        Robby

                        Try BPQVirtualCOM.sys. See documentation.

        73 Bill

        N9ACQ

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2013
          BPQVirtualCOM.sys is only for 32 bt versions of windows.

          BPQVirtualSerial.SYS works on 32 and 64 bit systems, but can't be used for rig contol via the SCS PTC radio port.

          The next release of BPQ32 will not need a Virtual COM driver for rig control via the SCS radio port.

          73, John G8BPQ