Re: [BPQ32] RASPBERRY PI BPQ SOFTWARE INSTALLATION

  • David Bird
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
      Thank you, John,

      Once again you are right there. I will wait to here for the release.

      I just found some articles on the on-board serial port, thanks for the heads-up. The particular application I have uses a KPC4 with dual radio ports so the TNX adaptation I have seen probably would not work. In any event. I will look forward to the forthcoming release.

      73, Dave.
      WA7RYV