Yaesu 857d Scanning

  • w5seg@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
      Is there anyone out there using a Yaesu 857d and have it scanning or know how to make it scan using BPQ32. I tried everything it says in the rigcontrol and it still will not scan. I want to use it to scan frequencies for NTS traffic. I am using a dell m1210 xps laptop and usb adapter giaware. It scans fine with airmail but not with BPQ. I also tried it with a Kenwood ts450 and it would not scan,but it scan fine with airmail. Only reason I don't use airmail it is not a good NTS program. Any suggestion or help is appreciate. Thanks

      Robby/W5SEG
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013

        Hi Robby… Send me your bpq config and I can look at it., I do not have the yaesu but might be able to see what’s up..  n9lya at  blueriver.net

        Is there anyone out there using a Yaesu 857d and have it scanning or know how to make it scan using BPQ32. I tried everything it says in the rigcontrol and it still will not scan. I want to use it to scan frequencies for NTS traffic. I am using a dell m1210 xps laptop and usb adapter giaware. It scans fine with airmail but not with BPQ. I also tried it with a Kenwood ts450 and it would not scan,but it scan fine with airmail. Only reason I don't use airmail it is not a good NTS program. Any suggestion or help is appreciate. Thanks

        Robby/W5SEG

      • T L Roberson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
        • 1 Attachment