Re: Fwd:

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013
      Hopefully most of you know this but don't open links. My apologies to the group for my apparent previous post that contains a link. I have a workstation that got infected by a e-mail worm and I unplugged it from the net a month or so to work on it later (current AV is not finding it) and my eager teenage boys plugged it back on the home network unknowingly and the worm did it's deed last night of sending itself to everyone in my e-mail history.

      Again ignore the link. By the way I have moved and am getting the ham shack up and going. Have CW/SSB up but will be another month before the digital is up and look forward to getting the BPQ32 nodes/BBS up again.

      Attention Sysops....if you could delete it here on the group that would be great. Thank you.

      73/WA7RF
      Rob
      EWA Region 9 District Emergency Coordinator