Re: [BPQ32] DE_407a???

  • Mark Harloff
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 24, 2008
      It took less than 3 minutes here.

      - Mark

      Jim wrote:

      > Mark how long?
      >
      > I waited over 30 minutes
      >
      > Jim

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 24, 2008
        Did you wait until you got the message that it was init failed?

        [10] *** DISCONNECTED RETRYOUT With WU3V-4
        *** AGWPE Beacon port 1 @ 16:42
        *** AGWPE Beacon port 2 @ 16:42
        *** AGWPE Beacon port 3 @ 16:42
        *** AGWPE Beacon port 1 @ 17:03
        *** AGWPE Beacon port 2 @ 17:03
        *** AGWPE Beacon port 3 @ 17:03
        *** AGWPE released
        *** AGWPE initialization failed!
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 24, 2008
          No, I didn't.

          - Mark

          Jim wrote:

          > Did you wait until you got the message that it was init failed?
          >
          > [10] *** DISCONNECTED RETRYOUT With WU3V-4
          > *** AGWPE Beacon port 1 @ 16:42
          > *** AGWPE Beacon port 2 @ 16:42
          > *** AGWPE Beacon port 3 @ 16:42
          > *** AGWPE Beacon port 1 @ 17:03
          > *** AGWPE Beacon port 2 @ 17:03
          > *** AGWPE Beacon port 3 @ 17:03
          > *** AGWPE released
          > *** AGWPE initialization failed!

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 24, 2008
            I suspect it will not reinitalise, mine did not. Same with version 1.09

            Jim wu3v aab8mt