Re: soundmodem and the bpqtoagw driver

  • Don P
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013
      Thanks, John

      I, also, notice that the bpqterm isn't seeing what is being decoded by the soundmodem. HOwever, I can see N9LYA fine in the soundmodem window.

      He and I are trying to get setup with hf forwarding but I haven't found the right combination of soundmodem with the uz7ho driver or soundmodem and the bpqtoagw driver.