RE: [BPQ32] soundmodem and the bpqtoagw driver

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013
      Yes. (though it won't with the uz7ho driver).

      Generally is is better to use the uz7ho driver, especially on HF.Use the attach command before a connect to the callsign to force a L2 connect .

      73, John

      Should bpq recognize a connect to my JUNBBS with the -1 (to force the hf connect from N9LYA) when using the uz7ho soundmodem and the bpqtoagw driver?

    • Don P
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013
        Thanks, John

        I, also, notice that the bpqterm isn't seeing what is being decoded by the soundmodem. HOwever, I can see N9LYA fine in the soundmodem window.

        He and I are trying to get setup with hf forwarding but I haven't found the right combination of soundmodem with the uz7ho driver or soundmodem and the bpqtoagw driver.