Re: [BPQ32] Unusuall Station

  • Jay WS7I
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2013
      The IP is:

      llocations for this OrgID serve Road Runner residential customers out of the Columbus, OH, Herndon, VA and Raleigh, NC RDCs.  That oughta help narrow it down.

      On 1/4/2013 9:35 AM, Bill Erhardt wrote:

      Howdy gang,

      Is anyone else see this S station out there. First is my MH port 2 (AX/IP/UDP) second is resolver. I think KF8MZ I sending It as it is the same IP Address as his KF8MZ-4.  Thanks Bill K7MT

      S         174.102.29.106  U 10093  Fri Jan 04 17:29:49 2013

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2013
        Bill

        Yes, I see the same thing also, it looks like a typo is BPQ32
        configuration,
        I do not have his email address but you should really get the email
        address
        off of the reflector.

        73

        Mike N9PMO