RE: [BPQ32] Operating systems

  • K7ILO
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 2, 2013

      Im sure it will run under Windows 7 at least.  As a matter of fact, I do know someone who runs it under windows 7.

      I havnt tried it under the test version of 8 I had, plus im not too crazy about 8 anyway.

      Too many changes to re-learn.  I run mines in Wine under linux.

      Are you having issues with windows 7?

      Harold

      K7ILO