Re: [BPQ32] Happy New Year

  • Bob Unger
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
      Happy New Year to you to Jerry. I am all shut down.  I cannot keep up with corrections and improvements.  Looking at the HAL Card now.  Keep you posted.

      73 de Bob

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013

        Hey Jerry.

        Does your isp port block 80, or all of sudden start blocking that port.

        Try a different port number.  I use 8080 because my isp blocks port 80 from noncommercial accounts.

        Harold

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013

          Hi Harold

          never has… but I did switch to a Static IP and  I t may have to do with that…   I will try… Thanks 73 Jerry

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013

            Hi Harold.. That cleared an error I was having.. Will see how it does.. Thanks… 73 jerry