Happy New Year

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013

      Hi… I have racked my brains (Did not take long) trying to figure out why my BPQWEB stopped working.. I checked what I believe is correct in BPQ, my router, etc…

      I have httpport=80 in bpq config.

      The target directory is where BPQ put it in Application Data folder/bpq 32/…     under Win server 2003… SR2

      Does it need moved changed or ???

      73 Jerry N9LYA

    • Bob Unger
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
        Happy New Year to you to Jerry. I am all shut down.  I cannot keep up with corrections and improvements.  Looking at the HAL Card now.  Keep you posted.

        73 de Bob

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
          Jerry,

          No, there is no need to move it. With systems below Win 7 the data can be in the application data folder, but it can also be in Program Files.

          73, John

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013

            Ok.. Thanks… 73 Jerry

            Something knows what where it is??? As connecting to it never happens any more.. I double checked my files and router.. will try again to see if I see anything a miss..

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013

              Hey Jerry.

              Does your isp port block 80, or all of sudden start blocking that port.

              Try a different port number.  I use 8080 because my isp blocks port 80 from noncommercial accounts.

              Harold

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013

                Hi Harold

                never has… but I did switch to a Static IP and  I t may have to do with that…   I will try… Thanks 73 Jerry

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013

                  Hi Harold.. That cleared an error I was having.. Will see how it does.. Thanks… 73 jerry