Re: [BPQ32] out of date WL2K gateway software

  • Matthew Pitts
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2012

      Well, when it's one of the developers that posted the message in the Winlink group and another group that I'm a member of has posted an updated version that IS on that list, I'd believe it.

      Matthew Pitts
      N8OHU

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 29, 2012
        Hi Matt,

        A few of us are running tests versions of BPQ that are 6.0.0 and its possible John did not remove the WL2K reporting of version number from the test copies. Rest assured....I think the new version is coming out very soon as we talked about it yesterday.

        Ken KD6PGI

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 29, 2012

          I was just referring to the idea that the methodology is imperfect and may be miss reporting version numbers for one reason or another.. And that was in deed the case..

          Happy New Year!!!

          Plus I was dying to send an email from my Klu tablet… lol

          Not intending to offend anyone.. Just have seen before where version numbers have been wrong.. My opinion of wrong data was not meant as anything but the fact that bad data in gives bad data out.. And it has happened before…. And even at that.. good data in may still be bad data out if the database ever gest corrupted…

          73 Jerry N9LYA