BPQ to AGW & Outpost

  • Michael Mullikin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2012
      I Can't seem to get Outpost to connect to my BBS.
      I have set up and BPQtoAGW port per the doc for this. I changed AGWPE to
      Adr 8001.

      When I try to send a message it connects to agw via tcp port. Then says
      connecting to w8ehh. But that is all that happens don't get connected and
      didn't time out.
      Anyone with any help will be appreciated.

      Thanks All

      Mike W8EHH
    • Ken Jacobs

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 24, 2012

          Hi Ken

          Cant load the URL so don’t knoiw.  But got a couple of other ideas from the group will try them.

          Thanks you and Merry Christmas to you and ALL on the sig

          Mike  W8EHH