RE: [BPQ32] Dire Wolf

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 23, 2012
      I've now got it going using a SIgnalink, but it appears only to accept UI frames from the host (and, to be fair, the documetation does say it is for APRS), so it does not seem to be an alternative for general packet use.

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 23, 2012
        Ok, thanks, John

        The INBBS-1 works when the kam is in use so thought maybe the soundmodem would be ok too. Thanks for the help.