Re: [BPQ32] Re: Sub-Addressing on iPage web hosting site

  • Bill Vodall
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2012
      > sub-addressing is basiclly tagging an email address.
      > example k9drh@... with a sub-address that can be filtered on
      > k9drh+w1aw@....

      Gmail does this (for free) and John has using it with bpq32 well documented...

      <http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQ%20Mail%20and%20Chat%20Server%20eMail%20Gateway.htm>

      Bill, WA7NWP
    • k9drh@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2012
        Yes I know Bill. I was using gmail but when I created a website with email and changed to my email that the problem occured.
        I have gone back to gmail (temp) until I signup with a new hosting service that does permit address+tag. gmail is not the only one doing it.
        73
        Dave K9DRH