RE: [BPQ32] WIN7 files to Linux

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
      Don

      The Forwarding scripts are stored in the BPQ Registry, you can export
      the
      Registry manually (regedit)
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\G8BPQ\BPQ32\BPQMailChat\BBSForwarding

      Or On the BPQ MailChat Window, Actions, Save Registry configuration,
      this will place a copy in the BPQMailChat Folder.

      The Users are stored in the BPQ32/BPQMailChat folder, BPQBBSUsers.dat
      file
      Or you can just copy the BPQ32 & BPQMailChat folder and use the needed
      Files, also save your bpq32.cfg.

      Not knowing anything about Wine I am not sure the registry entries will
      help
      But you can convert the User Registry into a text file and copy one at a
      time.

      I hope this helps you out.

      Mike N9PMO
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
        Don

        In W7 the BPQMailChat File will be in the BPQ Configuration folder and
        not the
        Programs folder.

        Mike N9PMO

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012