WIN7 files to Linux

  • Don P
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
      Good day

      What bpq folders do I move to linux when setting up in .wine? I want to ensure that I keep my mailchat users and forwarding setup intact. I am using win7...

      Don
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
        Don

        The Forwarding scripts are stored in the BPQ Registry, you can export
        the
        Registry manually (regedit)
        HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\G8BPQ\BPQ32\BPQMailChat\BBSForwarding

        Or On the BPQ MailChat Window, Actions, Save Registry configuration,
        this will place a copy in the BPQMailChat Folder.

        The Users are stored in the BPQ32/BPQMailChat folder, BPQBBSUsers.dat
        file
        Or you can just copy the BPQ32 & BPQMailChat folder and use the needed
        Files, also save your bpq32.cfg.

        Not knowing anything about Wine I am not sure the registry entries will
        help
        But you can convert the User Registry into a text file and copy one at a
        time.

        I hope this helps you out.

        Mike N9PMO

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
          Don

          In W7 the BPQMailChat File will be in the BPQ Configuration folder and
          not the
          Programs folder.

          Mike N9PMO

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012