Re: [BPQ32] Showing in multiple nodes

  • KB7RSI
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
      Hey Mike
      I finally got a chance to reply.
      The connections finally dropped off so I was able to get back in.
      I had done everything besides clear my nodes table.
      Not sure what all that was about.  Connected via 3 different nodes.
      Anyway, if it happens again, Ill bring it up and take notice of which nodes they are.

      Harold

      On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Mike <mmelnik1@...> wrote:

      Harold

      You are shown logged in here, are you sure you do not have two
      applications running
      At the same time?

      If not try clearing your nodes table,
      Click on the BPQ ICON lower right in tool tray,
      Select BPQ32 Console
      Select the BPQ32.DLL Console Window
      At top of the MDI window, select Actions
      Select clear nodes & re-read bpq32.cfg

      Let us know if this solves the problem.

      73

      Mike N9PMO