BPQMailChat Import

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012
      I used the "IMPORT" command in BPQMailChat to import three bulls into WSABBS (BPQ32MailChat). The bulls were imported without problem.... but they did not forward. They were addressed correctly (sb users @ n0kfq < n0kfq) and were imported into a "BN" status.  After an hour they still had not forwarded.

      I had to go to "Config Messages" and manually set them up to forward. They did forward after that. Is there something I overlooked in the procedure?

      K.O. n0kfq
      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...