RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32 APRS Weather Not working

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 25, 2012
      The "Use Local TIme" setting in BPQAPRS just changes how times are displayed.

      There are two checks in the WX beacon code. Both the file time stamp, and the content of the file itself (if present) are checked. The file system always uses UTC, so isn't a problem. One solution may be to remove the check on the time within  the file, as the code already accepts WX files without the timestamp

      73, John